This Policy was last reviewed and updated on 11th October 2021.
- Quadrant Group / us / we
- This website
The current website you are viewing: quadrantgrp.com.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website offers links to external websites that are owned or operated by other companies and organisations. A link does not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, services or accessibility of that website and are provided for the convenience of the user.
- It is prohibited to reproduce, transfer, distribute or copy part of or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Quadrant Group.
The content of the Quadrant Group website is provided for the convenience of the user and is given without any warranty. All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, however technical inaccuracies and typographical errors may be contained.
Quadrant Group reserve the right to change and/or improve the information available on the site without prior notice. Any interpretation of the contents, rights and obligations of the contents of this disclaimer and/or Quadrant Group website shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
No details on the Quadrant Group website shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of Quadrant Group’s intellectual property rights.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
5.1 Intellectual property rights
All Quadrant Group’s intellectual property rights, including without limitation, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and copyrights, belong to Quadrant Group Limited and any unauthorised use thereof is strictly prohibited.